How do you know you are getting good value for your money?
Before you part with any of your hard-earned cash, know the answers to these questions:
- What exactly are the terms of the PLR?
- What are the number of licenses being sold?
- Is it ready to use? That is, not requiring a lot of changes.
- Is it written by a native speaker of English?
- Has it come from an article spinner (an automated program that produces keyword articles)
- Can you interact with them to make suggestions?
- Can you get a free sample?
- Is there a money back guarantee?
- Are there other tiers of purchase, for example, Master Reseller Rights?
- Is it a monthly membership? If so, what will you get each month, and how?
If you discontinue the monthly membership, do they require you to take down the content?
- How easy is it to cancel the membership?
- Is it a one off deal? If so , what is the price, and what do you get for it? If it is 1000 articles for $7, you will be able to tell it is rubbish without reading a word.
Use this checklist to help you spend wisely when it comes to PLR, and steer clear of any content that will not only NOT help your visibility on the internet, but might even damage your reputation and cause you harm.